Today is the GiddyUp! Film Tour benefiting the Front Rangers Cycling Club!
It is too bad that yesterday’s rain during our ride with the Front Rangers Cycling Club wasn’t today during the Fundraiser but no worries. You will enjoy the film and start plotting your season of bicycle riding. This is the 3rd year for the GiddyUp! Film Tour and this year’s film is rumored to be the best yet!
The Front Rangers Cycling Club is very grateful to Dan Farrell & The GiddyUp! Film Tour for donating their time, their film and their dedication to cycling for this afternoon. Special thanks also to Denver Boulder Couriers for the projector and screen. And massive thanks to the Mercury Cafe who donated their space for today. Thanks to the support of DBCouriers, Dan and GiddyUp! 100% of your ticket purchase will go to supporting the programs of the Front Rangers Cycling Club.
There is still time to bring friends – tickets will be sold at the door.
And the Mercury Cafe has great food. You will be able to order off the menu -watch a great film while eating great food.
- Doors open at 12:30pm – come in, sit down, order and enjoy the show!
- We are UPSTAIRS at the Mercury Cafe
- Location: 2199 California St, Denver
- Parking: Lot behind the Mercury Cafe, free onstreet parking and there are some paid parking lots close by (not very expensive)
- Additional raffle tickets will be available (1 for $5/3 for $10/7 for $20)
See you soon!